The Medical Sales Associate is a key support member of the Sales & Marketing team of Xoran Technologies; a fast-growing medical device manufacturing company located in Ann Arbor, Michigan. The primary responsibility of this position is to act as the liaison between the Marketing and Sales teams by interfacing with sales managers to develop leads with potential customers.
This position reports to the Director of Sales & Marketing or Vice-President of Sales & Marketing and is a non- exempt, full-time position located in our Ann Arbor, MI office.
- Participate in lead generation, prospecting, cold-calling, email follow-up, and in-person meetings—to assess user needs, communicate the sales value proposition, and assist in closing sales.
- Assist customers with accreditation and audit processes, including;
- Creation of customer outreach materials, assist customers in the applications process
- Stay up to date with accreditation requirements and changes
- Work with sales managers to determine the best set-up of a customer rooms for our devices; confirm accuracy of room measurements
- Create simple scale drawings of customer rooms for equipment installation.
- Work with Xoran Customer Service team to ensure a smooth customer-focused experience.
- Coordinate marketing materials to ensure that sales managers have the tools they need in the field.
- Plan, coordinate marketing materials, and attend meetings and trade shows—to develop prospect relationships, understand user needs, and gather leads.
- Use Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software to track leads, forecast sales, and drive sales initiatives.
- Assist Sales Managers in preparing sales presentation materials, participate in sales meetings.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Self-starter, able to work independently and take initiative.
- Ability to make effective decisions under pressure.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong problem solving, analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Strong team player who works to make the entire team successful regardless of reporting lines; not bound by strict role description, embraces responsibility shifts during program evolution.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communication, Business or related field.
- Minimum of two (2) years demonstrated sales or marketing experience.
- Nursing training or experience in medical office a plus
What employees say about working at Xoran…
- “Working with brilliant / creative people. They are fascinating and motivational.”
- “This is truly a place that puts people first, manages from the heart, and truly cares for the customer and community.”
- “Xoran provides a motivational workplace by promoting independence and self-sufficiency.”
- “The environment at Xoran is young, vibrant, fresh and powerful. Going to work has a whole new meaning – we’re making a difference in the world.”
- “Talented group…great benefits…foosball…”
- “Xoran Technologies Inc is a great place to work because we produce products that make patient and doctor’s lives better.”