The Medical Sales Associate is a key support member of the Sales & Marketing team of Xoran Technologies; a fast-growing medical device manufacturing company located in Ann Arbor, Michigan. The primary responsibility of this position is to act as the liaison between the Marketing and Sales teams by interfacing with sales managers to develop leads with potential customers.
This position reports to a Regional Sales Manager and is an exempt, full-time position located in our Ann Arbor, MI office.
- Participate in lead generation, prospecting, cold-calling, email follow-up, and in-person meetings—to assess user needs, communicate the sales value proposition, and assist in closing sales.
- Assist customers with accreditation and audit processes, including;
- Creation of customer outreach materials, assist customers in the applications process
- Stay up to date with accreditation requirements and changes
- Work with sales managers to determine the best set-up of a customer rooms for our devices; confirm accuracy of room measurements
- Create simple scale drawings of customer rooms for equipment installation.
- Work with Xoran Customer Service team to ensure a smooth customer-focused experience.
- Coordinate marketing materials to ensure that sales managers have the tools they need in the field.
- Plan, coordinate marketing materials, and attend meetings and trade shows—to develop prospect relationships, understand user needs, and gather leads.
- Use Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software to track leads, forecast sales, and drive sales initiatives.
- Assist Sales Managers in preparing sales presentation materials, participate in sales meetings.
- Self-starter, able to work independently and take initiative.
- Ability to make effective decisions under pressure.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong problem solving, analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Strong team player who works to make the entire team successful regardless of reporting lines; not bound by strict role description, embraces responsibility shifts during program evolution.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communication, Business or related field.
- Minimum of two (2) years demonstrated sales or marketing experience.
- Nursing training or experience in medical office a plus
Xoran Technologies LLC. is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants for employment will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, qualifying disability, age, height, weight, marital status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under the law.
If you need assistance to complete an employment application, reasonable accommodation can be made. Contact our HR office at HR@xorantech.com or call 734-418-5124.