The Digital Media Specialist is a key support member of the Sales & Marketing team of Xoran Technologies, LLC; a fast-growing medical device manufacturing company located in Ann Arbor, Michigan. The Digital Media Specialist will be responsible for supporting Xoran's digital media plans and strategies. Responsibilities will also include building content for our social media strategy - planning, implementing, and creating digital media to increase brand awareness, improve marketing efforts and increase sales.
This position reports to the Director of Marketing and is a full-time position located in our Ann Arbor, MI office.
- Design digital media campaigns according to business goals
- Creation of digital content such as website, blogs, press releases and podcasts, infographics, videos etc.
- Maintain content on all social media channels.
- Liaise with Marketing, Sales, and Product management teams.
- Stay up-to-date with digital media technologies and the latest trends
- Monitor SEO and user engagement and suggest content optimization.
- Strong experience with graphic design and social media management
- Self-starter, able to work independently and take initiative.
- Familiarity with WordPress and SharePoint design and publishing
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong problem solving, analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Strong team player who works to make the entire team successful regardless of reporting lines; not bound by strict role description, embraces responsibility shifts during program evolution.
- Experience with animation is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communication, Business or related field.
- Strong knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere, and InDesign.
- Experience with pay-per-click, digital buying, marketing, and advertising on social media channels.
Xoran Technologies LLC. is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants for employment will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, qualifying disability, age, height, weight, marital status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under the law.