The Accounting Support Specialist is a member of the Finance team of a fast-growing medical device manufacturing company located in Ann Arbor, Michigan. The primary responsibility of this position is full-charge accounts payable administration.
This position reports to the Accounting Supervisor and is a non-exempt part-time position located at our office in Ann Arbor, MI.
- Responsible for full-charge accounts payable.
- Work with department managers to audit and approve vendor invoices for payment.
- Code a high volume of vendor invoices & expense reports.
- Reconcile vendor account balances.
- Research and resolve outstanding vendor problems.
- Organize and maintain digital vendor files including 1099, ACH and insurance data.
- Handle daily department mail by opening, sorting, distributing.
- Support audits as requested.
- Administer corporate credit card program.
- Demonstrated working knowledge of general ledger, accounts payable, accounts receivable.
- Knowledge of finance office management and administrative procedures.
- Attention to detail and accuracy is critical.
- Demonstrated ability to work with minimum supervision.
- Clear communication skills.
- Highly proficient computer skills – Microsoft Office Suite products specifically Excel.
Education & Experience
- Associate degree in accounting or related field preferred.
- Mandatory minimum of four (4) years demonstrated experience in accounts payable or accounting administration.
Xoran Technologies LLC. is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants for employment will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, qualifying disability, age, height, weight, marital status, veteran status, or any other protected status under the law.