We are looking for a dynamic individual to join our team as a Medical Device Customer Service Engineer. The Customer Service Engineer is a member of the Customer Service team and is responsible for the on-site repair, maintenance and installation of CT scanners and equipment. This position reports to the Manager of Customer Service and is an exempt, full-time position. We are looking for a candidate located in the southwestern region of the US.
- Provide on-site installation, maintenance, service, and technical support for Xoran products and systems at customers’ clinical locations.
- Provide customer service support to clinic staff on-site and by phone, including training, troubleshooting, service support and quality assurance.
- Perform remote fixes of CT scanners using Xoran’s web-based customer service and support systems.
- Comply with all applicable standard operating procedures (SOPs) and maintain compliance with FDA and ISO requirements.
- Accurate, timely and complete processing of all documentation (electronic and hard copy.)
- Exceptional electronics, mechanical and technical troubleshooting, and repair skills with the ability to resolve complex technical problems.
- Demonstrated knowledge and skill in configuring and supporting Windows operating systems and Windows-based application software.
- Attention to detail with demonstrated ability to maintain complex documentation.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision.
- Service oriented, results-driven and committed to delivering exceptional customer satisfaction.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to lift and carry medium- to heavy-weight components (e.g., up to 100 lbs.)
- Knowledge of CT scanners and X-ray machines highly desirable.
- Travel up to 70%.
Education & Experience
- Associates degree in Electronics Technology, Military electronics background and/or technical degree
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in electro-mechanical Field Service
- Experience in computer electronics and mechanical troubleshooting/repair
Xoran Technologies LLC. is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants for employment will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, qualifying disability, age, height, weight, marital status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under the law.