The Electro-Mechanical Technician (Operations Tech) is a member of the Operations team. The primary responsibility of this position is to assemble, test, inspect, and repair Xoran products.
This position reports to the Director of Operations and is a full-time, non-exempt position located in our Ann Arbor, MI office.
- Test performance of electromechanical assemblies, using test instruments and documenting results
- Read technical orders to determine methods of sequences of assembly
- Package product in accordance with work instructions
- Provide support to inventory/warehouse activities
- Manage monthly maintenance & backup of Xoran Connect at remote collocation site.
- Assist with process and product diagnostics / NCR investigations
- Assist in process and product improvement studies
- Assist in the compiling and preparing of technical reports and submissions
- Participate in implementation plans for the review, approval, and release of new designs to suppliers
- Qualify for production new design releases for components and processes
- Assist with new hardware and software validation activities
- Special projects for Research & Development, Customer Service and Engineering departments
- Cross-functional activities within Operations
- Adhere to industry standard, regulations (FDS, ISO, and others) and observe good documentation practices
- A basic understanding of Current Good Manufacturing Practices (CGMP) production guidelines
- Intermediate computer knowledge
- Good written and verbal communication skills
Education & Experience
- Associates degree in electromechanical technologies
- As a minimum; 2-3 years practical industrial experience
Xoran Technologies LLC. is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants for employment will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, qualifying disability, age, height, weight, marital status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under the law.