We are looking for a dynamic individual to join our team as a Medical Device Field Service Engineer. The Field Service Engineer is a member of the Customer Service team and is responsible for the on-site repair, maintenance, and installation of CT scanners and equipment. This position reports to the Manager of Customer Service and is an exempt, full-time position. We are looking for a candidate located in the mid-south or southern region of the US.
- Provide on-site installation, maintenance, service, and technical support for Xoran products and systems at customers’ clinical locations.
- Provide customer service support to clinic staff on-site and by phone, including training, troubleshooting, service support, and quality assurance.
- Perform remote fixes of CT scanners using Xoran’s web-based customer service and support systems.
- Comply with all applicable standard operating procedures (SOPs) and maintain compliance with FDA and ISO requirements.
- Accurate, timely, and complete processing of all documentation (electronic and hard copy).
- Exceptional electronics, mechanical and technical troubleshooting, and repair skills with the ability to resolve complex technical problems.
- Demonstrated knowledge and skill in configuring and supporting Windows operating systems and Windows-based application software.
- Attention to detail with demonstrated ability to maintain complex documentation.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision.
- Service-oriented, results-driven, and committed to delivering exceptional customer satisfaction.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to lift and carry medium- to heavy-weight components (e.g., up to 100 lbs.)
- Knowledge of CT scanners and X-ray machines is highly desirable
- Accessible to areas Northern GA, Northern AL, Tennesee, Kentucky, Southern IN, Southern OH
- Travel up to 70%
Education & Experience
- Associates degree in Electronics Technology, Military electronics background, and/or technical degree
- Minimum 3 years experience in electro-mechanical Field Service
- Experience in computer electronics and mechanical troubleshooting/repair.
Xoran Technologies LLC. is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants for employment will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, qualifying disability, age, height, weight, marital status, veteran status, or any other protected status under the law.