The Manager of Marketing is a member of the Sales & Marketing team. The primary responsibilities of this position are to develop and manage all marketing related activities for Xoran in line with company objectives; manage the day-to-day marketing activities of the company as well as the long-term marketing strategy; drive new sales leads; assist in the retention of current customers and drive consistent branding of Xoran’s culture and products.
This position reports to the Director of Marketing and is an exempt, full-time position located in our Ann Arbor, MI office.
- Create branding messages in all Xoran’s advertising and marketing channels that are consistent with the company’s culture, values, and goals.
- Support existing content through updates and re-branding; develop new content and materials consistently driving relevant messages to the right audiences.
- Oversee the tactical implementation of all marketing material and messages through the appropriate channels; Xoran website, advertisements, social media, strategic partnerships, tradeshows, and other events.
- Create clear metrics for initiatives, track progress, and evaluate results of plans, initiatives, and events.
- Support the Director of Marketing in creating strategic marketing and communication plans.
- Collaborate with the Director of Marketing to design, implement, and facilitate an annual marketing plan and coordinating budget.
- Support the Sales Team in creating targeted marketing initiatives that create qualified leads, track progress.
- Oversee in-house marketing team and consultants in creating clear processes, driving timelines and deliverables; track relevant metrics.
- Work with the Marketing team and consultants to manage the design of all Xoran print and online marketing material.
- Work with Product Development Team to design product launches, deliver branding and messaging to applicable audiences.
- Identify tradeshows appropriate for Xoran’s participation; coordinate support and implement participation in shows.
- Create industry and customer relationships through attendance at tradeshows; use lessons learned from show participation to drive changes for improvements in marketing materials.
- Detail-oriented with demonstrated ability to manage projects from inception to execution.
- Strong creative skills with the ability to communicate creative ideas effectively throughout the organization.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with multiple deadlines.
- Ability to work collaboratively as well as independently.
- Ability to make effective decisions aligned with business goals.
- Goal-driven, results-oriented and self-managed.
- Travel required up to 25%
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field
- Three (3) to five (5) years of marketing experience
- Strong knowledge of brand and visual design systems; Adobe Creative Suite (graphic design software) as well as MS Office suite
- Experience with marketing and advertising on social media channels
- Experience with creating and managing department team members and budget
Xoran Technologies LLC. is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants for employment will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, qualifying disability, age, height, weight, marital status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under the law.