The Digital Marketing Coordinator is a key support member of the Sales & Marketing team of Xoran Technologies, LLC; a fast-growing medical and veterinary device manufacturing company located in Ann Arbor, Michigan. The Digital Marketing Coordinator is responsible for, assisting with Xoran’s digital media plan design, implementing digital media plans, and achieving digital marketing goals and objectives. Responsibilities include planning, implementing, monitoring, and quantifying the company’s digital media efforts with goals to increase brand awareness, improve marketing efforts, and increase sales.
This is position reports to the Director of Marketing and is a non-exempt, full-time position located in our Ann Arbor, MI office. This not a remote role.
- Assist with the design of digital media campaigns
- Coordinate and manage the creation of digital content such as websites, blogs, press releases, and podcasts, infographics, videos, etc.
- Maintain and manage all our social media channels.
- Work with Marketing, Sales, and Product management teams on digital media plans and content.
- Suggest and implement digital marketing methods.
- Regularly track and get insights into competitors’ strategies.
- Develop and monitor ROI and KPI indicators.
- Stay current with digital media technologies and the latest trends.
- Monitor SEO and user engagement and suggest content optimization.
- Self-starter, able to work independently and take initiative.
- Ability to work quickly and make effective decisions under pressure.
- Understanding of social and digital media KPIs, SEO, and web traffic metrics
- Experience with the audience and buyer persona research
- Familiarity with web design and publishing
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong problem solving, analytical, and critical thinking skills.
- Desire to learn and grow professionally with Xoran as we expand into new markets.
- Strong team player who works to make the entire team successful regardless of reporting lines; not bound by strict role description, embraces responsibility shifts during program evolution.
- Additional qualification in web design or animation is a plus.
- Up to 20% travel.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communication, Business, or related field.
- Minimum of 2-years’ experience with web design, content design, and visual communication methods.
- Experience with Mailchimp, WordPress and Salesforce
- Strong knowledge of the brand and visual design systems; Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere, and InDesign)
- Experience using digital media for brand awareness and impressions.
- Experience with pay-per-click, digital buying, marketing, and advertising on social media channels.
Xoran Technologies LLC. is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants for employment will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, qualifying disability, age, height, weight, marital status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under the law.