The Marketing Specialist is a key support member of the Sales & Marketing team of Xoran Technologies, LLC; a fast-growing medical device manufacturing company located in Ann Arbor, Michigan. The primary responsibilities of this position are to coordinate and help execute the logistics of trade shows, maintain promotional materials inventory, plan meetings and trade shows, maintain mailing lists; and prepare reports that support engagements. This position reports to the Marketing & Communications Manager and is an exempt, full-time position located in our Ann Arbor, MI office.
Xoran does not offer remote work options for this role at this time. The position is an in-person role located in our Ann Arbor, MI office. Xoran supports the health and safety of employees and customers. As such, full COVID-19 vaccination is a requirement for employment.
- Coordinate meetings and trade shows by identifying, assembling, and coordinating requirements; establish contacts, develop schedules and assignments, coordinate logistics, shipping of materials and invitations to Xoran shows and related events.
- Create campaign surveys and market analysis using Salesforce, SurveyMonkey and web tools.
- Assist in compiling and presenting sponsorship opportunities to and secure agreed upon opportunities from show management.
- Maintain and develop relationships with industry partners and service sites to identify quality, meaningful partnership opportunities and engagement experiences.
- Support Xoran managed events, partnership opportunities and engagements including episodic and calendar-dated activities including service days, seasonal and special opportunities.
- Provide training and technical assistance on the execution and setup of tradeshows and engagements.
- Post social media and content for marketing and advertising campaigns; plan and organize promotional presentations; update calendars.
- Manage promotional materials for use; inventory stock; place orders; verify receipt.
- Execute weekly newsletter campaigns for medical and veterinary markets.
- Self-starter, able to work independently and take initiative.
- Ability to make effective decisions under pressure.
- Demonstrated ability to drive change.
- Strong problem solving, analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Willingness to work long hours and on weekends.
- Good computer skills with programs such as MS PowerPoint, Excel, MailChimp, SharePoint and Survey Monkey.
- Strong organizational and time management abilities.
- Strong team player who works to make the entire team successful regardless of reporting lines; not bound by strict role description, embraces responsibility shifts during program evolution.
- Up to 30% domestic travel.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communication, Business, or related field.
- Minimum of two (2) years’ demonstrated marketing experience.
- Comfortable with Excel spreadsheets, and SharePoint
- Experience with marketing and advertising on social media channels and editorial publications
- Familiarity with brand and visual design systems; Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign) as well as the MS Office suite.
- Experience working with MailChimp, and Salesforce is a plus.
- Experience with digital marketing and social media paid ad campaigns.
- Medical device industry experience a plus.
Xoran Technologies LLC. is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants for employment will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, qualifying disability, age, height, weight, marital status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under the law.