The Product Manager-Veterinary Market is a key member of the Product Management team and is responsible for the entire product development life cycle. Xoran products are offered in two major markets: medical and veterinary markets. This PM role will focus on the veterinary side of our business. While working cross-functionally and partnering with all stakeholders in the launch of new products and enhancements to existing products that meet customer needs, the PM is expected to be the in-house product expert and the primary resource to interdepartmental specialists for assigned product lines. This position reports to the Director of Product Management and is a full-time, exempt position located in Ann Arbor, MI.
- Provide daily guidance in planning short-term deliverables while coordinating long-term strategies to meet corporate goals.
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously ensuring progress toward deliverables by balancing competing needs and priorities.
- Provide market, customer, and competing product-related information and analysis.
- Provide product training on design changes and new releases.
- Represent Xoran at trade shows and conferences as the product expert.
- Develop business plans for new products and features.
- Provide prototype solutions and conduct prototype evaluations.
- Develop and maintain product user manuals compliant with FDA and ISO regulations.
- Create technical documentation to meet Xoran’s Quality Management System requirements.
- Work with sales and marketing teams to drive “go-to-market” strategy.
- Entrepreneurial drive and the ability to achieve goals in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong technical aptitude for understanding complex technologies; strong interest in emerging technology and trends.
- Ability to drive the design cycle, obtain feedback and close design requirements.
- Familiarity with clinical research, laboratory, and bench testing methods.
- Ability to create product development and technical documentation.
- Analytical skills to create ROI projections, business case and market analysis.
- Overnight travel up to 25%
Education & Experience
- Prior experience in the veterinary field is required.
- Some experience as a Product Manager or similar role is desired.
- A bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- Professional certification in Product or Project Management is a plus.
Xoran Technologies LLC is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants for employment will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, national origin, qualifying disability, age, height, weight, marital or parental status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under the law.
If you need assistance to complete an employment application, reasonable accommodation can be made. Contact our HR office at HR@xorantech.com or call 734-418-5124.