The Veterinary Regional Sales Manager is a core member of the Sales team of Xoran Technologies; a fast-growing medical device manufacturing company located in Ann Arbor, MI. The primary responsibility of this position is the sale of the organization’s products in a specified region or major geographical area. The Veterinary Regional Sales Manager is responsible to grow sales, build customer relationships and provide ongoing support to customers. This position reports to the National Sales Director, Veterinary and is an exempt, full-time position.
- Achieve sales goals by obtaining new sales, servicing existing accounts and establishing new accounts.
- Develop and execute sales strategies and territory plans to forecast and close sales. Evaluate effectiveness of plans and modify as needed to meet business goals.
- Evaluate customer needs and build productive, long-lasting relationships.
- Negotiate prices or terms of sales or service agreements.
- Manage territory sales and leads using Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software.
- Identify prospective customers using various avenues including participation in organizations, trade show and/or conference attendance.
- Expert sales skills with a proven track record in meeting and exceeding sales goals.
- Ability to communicate persuasively in selling situations.
- Expert negotiation and interpersonal skills.
- Driven and self-motivated.
- Overnight travel up to 75% within region.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or demonstrated equivalent experience.
- Minimum of five (5) years of sales experience with track record of meeting and achieving sales goals.
- Experience working with Salesforce or similar CRM.
- Preferred background in the veterinary field.
Xoran Technologies LLC is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants for employment will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, national origin, qualifying disability, age, height, weight, marital or parental status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under the law.
If you need assistance to complete an employment application, reasonable accommodation can be made. Contact our HR office at HR@xorantech.com or call 734-418-5124.