The Veterinary Regional Sales Manager is a core member of the Sales team of Xoran Technologies; a fast-growing medical device manufacturing company located in Ann Arbor, Michigan. The primary responsibility of this position is the sale of the organization’s products in a specified region or major geographical area. The RSM is responsible to grow sales, build customer relationships, and providing ongoing support to customers.
This position reports to the Director of Sales and is a full-time, exempt position.
- Achieve sales goals by obtaining new sales, servicing existing accounts, and establishing new accounts.
- Develop and execute sales strategies and territory plans to forecast and close sales. Evaluate the effectiveness of plans and modify as needed to meet business goals.
- Evaluate customers’ needs and build productive, long-lasting relationships.
- Negotiate prices or terms of sales or service agreements.
- Manage territory sales and leads using CRM tool, Salesforce.
- Identify prospective customers using various avenues including, participation in organizations, trade show, and/or conference attendance.
- Expert sales skills; proven track record in meeting and exceeding sales goals
- Ability to communicate persuasively in selling situations
- Expert negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Driven and self-motivated
- Overnight travel up to 75% within region
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred or demonstrated equivalent experience.
- Minimum of five (5) years of sales experience with track record of meeting and achieving sales goals.
- Experience working with Salesforce or similar CRM.
- Preferred background in the veterinary field.
Xoran Technologies LLC. is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants for employment will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, qualifying disability, age, height, weight, marital status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under the law.