DESIGNED FOR POINT-OF-CARE
Imagine you could have a truly mobile head CT in your ICU that could be quickly and easily rolled up to your patient’s bedside for a fast scan, giving you real time updates on your patient’s condition.
- Turns on a dime.
- Less than 4′ footprint with zero degree turning.
- Maneuvers tight spaces with easy storage.
- Line voltage ~120v plugs into standard wall outlet with battery backup.
- Full 360-degree rotation, more data = better data.
- Effective bore diameter clears shoulders & Xoran head holders.
SPECIALIZED FOR ENT
- IGS updates for accuracy at skull base
- Precision in stent positioning
- Clarity in dissection of ethmoid partitions
- Thorough removal of bony fragments
- Verified completeness before closing
- Scans < 1 minute
- Submillimeter resolution (0.1 mm)
- Ultra-low radiation dose
- Syncs with navigation
- Auto link to PACS and cloud
PORTABLE. PRECISE. PRICELESS.
Truly mobile. Xoran’s ultra-compact, mobile, cone beam CT scanner is designed for the neurosurgical suite and neuro ICU. Providing real-time CT scans of the brain and applicable for bone window imaging.
DESIGNED FOR SURGEONS
For successful surgical interventions…image-quality matters and a full-body CT won’t fit in your OR. For those moments when having a clear picture would make a difference—xCAT is designed to meet the specific needs of surgical specialists who require high-definition images when time is of the essence.
- Confirm – accuracy of implants, plates, and fracture reductions
- Optimize – surgical procedure with real-time IGS updates
- Visualize – with sub-millimeter spatial resolution
- Verify – completeness, get it right the first time
- Link – seamless connection to PACS
- Enable – adjustments to surgical plan
- Compact – stores in OR for immediate access
- 4-wheel steering – easy to move into position
- Self-shielded – safe operation from the console
TaKE YOUR POST-OP WHERE IT BELONGS: IN THE OR
Intraoperative CT has been documented to improve surgical outcomes in repairs of facial fractures and reconstructive procedures.
- Orbital fractures
- Zygomaticomaxillary Complex fractures
- Condylar fractures
- Mandibular angle fractures
- Bilateral sagittal split osteotomies
DESIGNED FOR YOU AND YOUR STAFF
Roll, click, and scan
NON-INVASIVE, HIGH QUALITY VISUALIZATION
Submillimeter resolution (0.1 mm) and geometrical accuracy
REAL TIME DATA
Eliminate discrepancies between the preoperative image and your surgical site, locate critical structures, and conﬁrm your surgical plan
NO MORE WAITING FOR CT IN COMPLEX CASES
Perform immediate, intraoperative adjustments for fewer revisions
Visualize your target intraoperatively with submillimeter resolution (0.1 mm) and geometrical accuracy superior to multi-slice CT
Shorten procedure time—xCAT scans take less than one minute
Evaluate and adjust cochlear implant placement in real time in the OR
Confirm drill trajectory with precision, visualizing critical structures to avoid them
Supports minimally invasive and robotic procedures
YOUR WINGMAN IN THE OR & ICU
For those moments when having a clear picture would make a difference—xCAT is designed to meet the specific needs of surgical specialists who require high-definition bone images.
SPECIFICALLY DESIGNED TO FIT SEAMLESSLY INTO THE OPERATING ROOM AND INTENSIVE CARE UNIT
truly mobile CT scanner for brain imaging
Xoran Partners With Pacific Neuroscience Institute (PNI)
Xoran Technologies announced a clinical study using xCAT IQ mobile imaging solution. In partnership with PNI, the study will examine the benefits associated with easily obtained CT imaging of the head at the point-of-care, instead of transporting the critical patient to a conventional scanner.
xCAT IQ is a mobile CT scanner that can be positioned in the operating room to acquire cranial images at the time of surgery.
WHAT COULD YOU DO WITH xCAT IQ?
- xCAT IQ—Low Dose Large Bore
- True 3-D Volume CT Exams
- Easy-To-Maneuver Mobile Imaging
William Gormley, MD, MPH, MBA, Neurosurgery, presented “Intracerebral Hemorrhage: Real-Time Evolution as Visualized Using Xoran’s Truly Mobile xCAT IQ”. He led a session on the natural evolution of an intracerebral hemorrhage as visualized in real-time with Xoran’s truly mobile xCAT IQ CT scanner. In addition, he reviewed both the errant and correct placement of an external ventricular drain (EVD) in the setting of treating hydrocephalus associated with intracerebral hemorrhage. Click below to watch the recorded webinar.
“The portable scanner does have the advantage of faster acquisition time, because there is not that transport involved. So when there is an acute neurological change, and we want to know why, and when we suspect that it’s due to the most common things that we see—new intracranial hemorrhage, new and worsening midline shift due to cerebral edema, new hydrocephalus—things that are relatively, readily visible on a CT scan, that’s when we would use a portable CT scanner such as xCAT IQ.”
“The ability to have a portable scanner for bone and soft tissue imaging that links to our image guided system in real-time is truly a game-changer. This is a demonstrable advance in the area of intraoperative imaging. It was a great opportunity to utilize the expanded features of the xCAT IQ.”