The Customer Service Field Operations Coordinator is a member of the Customer Service team whose primary responsibility is the scheduling of product installation and maintenance. Additionally, the CS/FO Coordinator works cross-functionally with other departments to ensure quality service to Xoran’s customers as it relates to product installation and service. This position reports to the Manager of Customer Service and is an exempt, full-time position located in our Ann Arbor, MI office.
Xoran does not offer remote work options for this role at this time. The position is an in-person role located in our Ann Arbor, MI office. Xoran supports the health and safety of employees and customers. As such, full COVID-19 vaccination is a requirement for employment.
- Coordinate and schedule product installations and service calls with Xoran customers and customer service staff;
- Coordinate customer service requests with Xoran’s sales and operations departments
- Assist with room designs for product installation and relocation
- Generate reports required by customers (service histories/training certificates etc.)
- Check-in service documentation; maintain service files
- Assist in the processing of parts and tools related to field service activities
- Maintain preventative maintenance reports and notification letters
- Maintain required registrations for the States where products are installed
- Monitor changes to service documents; distribute documents to customer service staff
- Identify cost reduction initiatives and efficiency improvement opportunities
Qualifications / Requirements
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision
- Service-oriented, results-driven, and committed to delivering exceptional customer satisfaction
- Excellent communication skills.
- Customer/Client Focus
- Results Driven
- Organizational Skills
Education & Experience
- Associates degree preferred
- Minimum two years’ experience in a professional setting completing administrative and/or scheduling tasks
- Logistics experience is a plus
Xoran Technologies LLC. is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants for employment will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, qualifying disability, age, height, weight, marital status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under the law.