XORAN TV FOR THE ENT & ALLERGY PRACTICE
Xoran Television Network LLC (XTVN) Installation Agreement
- Provide at least one High Definition (HD) Television screens in my practice. The HDTV screens shall have at least one HDMI input available for XTVN PTC connection.
- Provide 24×7 Internet access to the XTVN Controller(s) and allow XTVN to utilize my broadband connection to deliver and manage XTVN PTC Programming (which is typically downloaded during non–office hours).
- Provide 24×7 electrical power to each PTC Controller and HD screens.
- Preferred locations for installed televisions shall be in the operatories, examination rooms, and lobbies where patient use is most common.
- Promptly report any problems with the operation of the XTVN PTC service and reasonably protect the XTVN equipment and service from vandalism, tampering, theft, fire, infringement, and any other hazard.
- Operate XTVN PTC service in my practice for a minimum period of one year. The service will be continued to be delivered unless otherwise notified to be discontinued. If I decide to discontinue the XTVN PTC service, then I will notify XTVN. XTVN will send a prepaid postal box for the return of equipment.
- I understand that the cost of my XTVN PTC is offset by revenue from third party television commercials. I further understand that, if I have the PTC installed and later decide to remove it, then I will return any PTC equipment to Xoran as soon as reasonably possible.