TRULY MOBILE CT IMAGING FOR THE ICU AND OR
CT Imaging was the most
common reason for transport
- 86% of Patient Transport was for CT Imaging
Intra-hospital transfers continue to
be associated with adverse events
- 79.8% - Incidence of adverse event
- 20.2% - Incidence of critical patient-related adverse event
“Anxiety or agitation was recorded
in more than 25% of transports.”
- 25% - Anxiety or agitation*
Security to clear pathways
Dedicated housekeeping team to perform cleaning of dedicated route and elevator right after transport
AVOID THE RISKS OF INTRA-HOSPITAL TRANSPORT…
Why bring the patient to the scanner …
… when you could bring the scanner to the patient?
Xoran’s compact, truly mobile xCAT IQ is
maneuverable in small spaces
easy-to-use, including positioning the patient
high resolution images at the patient’s point-of-care
POINT-OF-CARE CT IS HERE. xCAT IQ.
Have you been looking for a CT device that can bring imaging to the patient’s bedside?
… easy-to-use … fast & compact … fits easily in small spaces
SCHEDULE A TIME TO TALK WITH US
Contact us for a financial review proforma of cost-savings measures when having point-of-care CT in the ICU.
* From a recent, multicenter observational study to comprehensively identify the incidence and risk factors of adverse events during intra-hospital transport of ICU patients.
Some products and features are not commercially available in every country. Due to regulatory reasons, their future availability cannot be guaranteed.