truly mobile CT
CT where it belongs… at the patient’s point-of-care
DESIGNED FOR SURGEONS
For successful surgical interventions…image-quality matters and a full-body CT won’t fit in your OR. For those moments when having a clear picture would make a difference—xCAT is designed to meet the specific needs of surgical specialists who require high-definition images when time is of the essence.
- Confirm – accuracy of implants, plates, and fracture reductions
- Optimize – surgical procedure with real-time IGS updates
- Visualize – with sub-millimeter spatial resolution
- Verify – completeness, get it right the first time
- Link – seamless connection to PACS
- Enable – adjustments to surgical plan
TaKE YOUR POST-OP WHERE IT BELONGS: IN THE OR
Intraoperative CT has been documented to improve surgical outcomes in repairs of facial fractures and reconstructive procedures.
- Orbital fractures
- Zygomaticomaxillary Complex fractures
- Condylar fractures
- Mandibular angle fractures
- Bilateral sagittal split osteotomies
DESIGNED FOR YOU AND YOUR STAFF
Roll, click, and scan
NON-INVASIVE, HIGH QUALITY VISUALIZATION
Submillimeter resolution (0.1 mm) and geometrical accuracy
REAL TIME DATA
Eliminate discrepancies between the preoperative image and your surgical site, locate critical structures, and conﬁrm your surgical plan
NO MORE WAITING FOR CT IN COMPLEX CASES
Perform immediate, intraoperative adjustments for fewer revisions
Visualize your target intraoperatively with submillimeter resolution (0.1 mm) and geometrical accuracy superior to multi-slice CT
Shorten procedure time—xCAT scans take less than one minute
Evaluate and adjust cochlear implant placement in real time in the OR
Confirm drill trajectory with precision, visualizing critical structures to avoid them
Supports minimally invasive and robotic procedures
DESIGNED FOR THE ICU
Imagine you could have a truly mobile head CT in your ICU that could be quickly and easily rolled up to your patient’s bedside for a fast scan, giving you real time updates on your patient’s condition.
Discover more about the xCAT IQ and its multi-use throughout the hospital.
FITS SEAMLESSLY INTO THE OPERATING ROOM AND INTENSIVE CARE UNIT
FORM. FIT. FUNCTION.
- Compact – stores in OR for immediate access
- 4-wheel steering – easy to move into position
- Self-shielded – safe operation from the console
- Turns on a dime.
- Less than 4′ footprint with zero degree turning.
- Maneuvers tight spaces with easy storage.
- Line voltage ~120v plugs into standard wall outlet with battery backup.
- Full 360-degree rotation, more data = better data.
- Effective bore diameter clears shoulders & Xoran head holders.
SPECIALIZED FOR ENT
- IGS updates for accuracy at skull base
- Precision in stent positioning
- Clarity in dissection of ethmoid partitions
- Thorough removal of bony fragments
- Verified completeness before closing
- Scans < 1 minute
- Submillimeter resolution (0.1 mm)
- Ultra-low radiation dose
- Syncs with navigation
- Auto link to PACS and cloud
Workflow that flows and works
WHAT CAN YOU DO WITH XCAT IQ?
monitoring the midline
enlarged or compressed ventricles
new or resolving hematoma
shunt or drain placement
coil or clip monitoring
xCAT IQ™ FOR THE PEDIATRIC ICU
Xoran’s truly mobile xCAT IQ offers high image quality and low radiation dosage at the patient’s point-of-care. Meaning, you receive real-time updates directly in the pediatric ICU, avoiding risky intra-hospital transport risks with your most delicate patients.
xCAT IQ AFFORDABILITY
Average 8-10 Scans in the ICU per month
CPT Code 70450*
Adverse Event Cost of Risk
PORTABLE. PRECISE. PRICELESS.
Truly mobile. Xoran’s ultra-compact, mobile, cone beam CT scanner is designed for the neurosurgical suite and neuro ICU. Providing real-time CT scans of both the soft tissue for brain imaging, as well as bone window imaging excellent for sinus, skull base, otology, and craniomaxillofacial.
Posterior Fossa Bleed
*Scan images identified by Dr. David Sarment, DDS, MS
Xoran Partners With Pacific Neuroscience Institute (PNI)
Xoran Technologies announced a clinical study using xCAT IQ mobile imaging solution. In partnership with PNI, the study will examine the benefits associated with easily obtained CT imaging of the head at the point-of-care, instead of transporting the critical patient to a conventional scanner.
xCAT IQ is a mobile CT scanner that can be positioned in the operating room to acquire cranial images at the time of surgery.
WHAT COULD YOU DO WITH xCAT IQ?
- xCAT IQ—Low Dose Large Bore
- True 3-D Volume CT Exams
- Easy-To-Maneuver Mobile Imaging