Clinics Utility of Intraoperative CT for Skull Base Procedures
Watch this webinar presentation from Chester Griffiths, MD, FACS. In this webinar, Dr. Griffiths presents the novel experience of using Xoran’s truly mobile xCAT IQ CT intraoperatively for endonasal skull base surgery.
Key xCAT IQ take-aways from this webinar:
- Eliminate risk of adverse events during patient transportation to radiology suite
- Offers surgical team immediate decision-making during anesthesia
- User-friendly multiplane CT intraoperative imaging solution
- Image quality comparable to conventional CAT scan
- Significantly lower radiation dose—decrease of 75%