You Deserve a Break!
You deserve a break! Section 179 of the IRS tax code allows businesses to deduct the full purchase price of qualifying equipment purchased or financed during the tax year. This is a great opportunity to invest in your practice and add the capability to perform 3D CT imaging directly at your hospital or clinic.
See what you’ve been missing
- Uncover a world of detail from head to tail with full body CT
- 3D imaging provides insight that your patient can’t
- Gain diagnostic control for faster diagnoses, more accurate planning, and improved outcomes
- Streamline your workflow—no need to outsource for CT
- Improve patient-client education, retention, and compliance with access to 3D images in real-time
- Expand your capabilities and provide advanced care
- Unmatched support—we provide personalized training, teleradiology, and OEM service engineers
Take advantage of the Section 179 tax deduction to invest in Xoran’s 3D imaging and revolutionize your patient care! Purchase or finance your VetCAT or vTRON and install by December 31 to qualify. Contact us to find out how much you can save!
According to IRS Tax Section 179, businesses can deduct up to $1,160,000 of qualifying equipment including, but not limited to, 3D CT devices like the VetCAT and vTRON. In order to qualify for the current tax year, finance or purchase equipment and put it into service by December 31, 2023. Learn how Section 179 deductions apply to your practice at xorantech.com/section-179v/